Your Body by Vi challenge party is the key to jump starting not only your healthy 90-day Challenge, but your vibrant career with ViSalus Sciences. A Challenge party may seem intimidating at first, but if you follow these simple steps, your success is guaranteed.
1. Schedule your Challenge party. This first step is the easiest, but it’s also the most crucial. Pick a date for your party. Remember, you’re best off choosing a date within the first four to seven days of your challenge. Good times to consider are Monday through Thursday nights after work (happy hour), Saturday late mornings or Saturday or Sunday afternoons.
2. Invite your guests. Ideally, you want to have between 10 and 15 people at your Challenge party. This means you’ll need to contact well over that number, usually between 25 and 50 invitations. Get on the phone and invite your guests personally – make sure that they know you will genuinely appreciate their attendance.
3. Get you house ready. Tidy the public areas — living room, kitchen and bathroom, and decide how you will set up the room to show your video. You may need to borrow extra chairs or rearrange the furniture a bit to make certain there is room for everyone. Be sure to keep any furniture arrangement natural and easy.
4. Plan your refreshments. Choose three or four shake recipes to share with your guests, and purchase any necessary ingredients. Pick a variety of shake types – some with fruit, some chocolate or vanilla, and maybe one more unusual recipe. Remember, each shake will need to serve all your guests. Plan on two to three ounces of each shake recipe per person, and double or triple recipes accordingly.
You’ll also need serving vessels for your shakes. These can be shot glasses or small paper or plastic cups. Each guest should also have a napkin. If you like, you may also include some healthy snacks such as fresh vegetables with dip or cut up fruit for guests to nibble on.
5. Gather your informational materials. Make sure you have your media kit and magazines for guests to browse. Print out success stories and nutritional information on nice paper. Place these pages in a safe place until party time.
6. Take a little time to make a list of all the reasons you love your Body by Vi kits. Your guests will want to know why you’re so excited about these products, and it helps to think through your answers ahead of time.
7. On party day, arrange your furniture and set out your literature. Prep any snacks, and at least one shake recipe in advance. Plan to make one or two of the shakes while guests are arriving so they can see how easy they are to do.
8. Greet each guest as he or she arrives and offer a shake taster and a snack. Introduce guests to others and make sure to ask about their lives. Remember, these are your loved ones and friends, and your relationship with them is important! Take a little time to catch up.
9. Once everyone has arrived, settle them into the living room and show the video. Once the video is over, answer any questions your guests may have and share success stories. Make it personal: tell your guests why you love the Body by Vi program. Don’t forget to ask your guests if they would like to participate in the challenge, and if they’d like to promote it.
10. After the party, follow up with each of your guests and thank them for coming. Schedule training time with any of your ViSalus promoters. Make sure that your Challengers receive their kits and get started successfully on their own Challenges.